Oct 27, 2006

Dear Manager of RCI , I have sent u many masseges about my two weeks i own and i get no reply !! i'm Ghada Al-Radaan from Kuwait , membership no : 140907660, i own the weeks 32 and 33 and i need to sell them . please inform me about every thing i have to do now. thanks

Gr R.
Oct 27, 2006

grr wrote:
Dear Manager of RCI , I have sent u many masseges about my two weeks i own and i get no reply !! i'm Ghada Al-Radaan from Kuwait , membership no : 140907660, i own the weeks 32 and 33 and i need to sell them . please inform me about every thing i have to do now. thanks

Hello,

The phone number to Club la Costa at Marina del Sol is 34/952-669900. They should be able to tell you what you need to do prior to selling your weeks (i.e. paying any outstanding maintenance fees, etc.). Once cleared with the resort, you can come back to RedWeek and advertise your timeshare sales. The sales process for owners on RedWeek.com can be found at this link: timeshare sales process for owners

You can reach RCI at www.rci.com.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.