Oct 30, 2006

hi shopping for a time share. looked at several vistans properties on lineand so far liked what I saw. asking anyone out there that has stayed in the Vistana (beach club) to please send me an honest review of there stay at this property thanks Jack

Jack K.
Jan 22, 2007

Jack, We've owned at Vistana Beach club since 1994; we purchased a second week there in 2004. We love it there because it's small - only two building and building one is right on the beach. All weeks are red weeks and floating, so you can make reservations for any time. Friday and Sunday check-ins are in oceanfront. Saturday is oceanview. Hutchinson Island is a wondeful place with lots of things to do. Yes, Treasure Coast Mall is on the mainland and lots of shops in Stuart. Some prices on Red Week for resale are way below most resales at the resort.

Anne G.
Mar 01, 2009

I have paid our yearly maintenance which amouted to $1,191.77. This does include II fee of $99.00 for membership, and $250.00 fee for thr refurbished units after hurrican damage. The $250.00 fee will expire in 2011 (if my memory serves me correctly). Since my husband I and retired, we'd love to purchase a third week; however, that isn't going to happen right now. The prices found for resales on Red Week.com are very, very low compared to what were bought back in 2004 from the developer. I don't know what other costs there are involved in purchasing through Red Week.com, but be sure to check on that before you committ. The refurbished units are great with tiled flooring except in the two bedrooms. Bose sound systems and larger flat screen TV are enjoyable. The beach has been totally retored with beach sand, and the oceanfront building offers great ocean/beach views! Check out review at www.rci.com under resorts.

Anne G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.