Travel Tips & Advice

New commuter flights from Chattanooga to Orlando - $39

Nov 01, 2006

Starting October 31, 2006, Allegiant Air started non-stop commuter flights from Chattanooga to Orlando with many tickets at only $39 one way. Can't beat that price. It takes approximately 1-1/2 hours to fly from Chattanooga to Orlando and vice-versa.

R P.
Nov 07, 2006

I was checking Allegiant Air the other day for tickets from Chattanooga to Orlando (actually they don't fly into Orlando Metro (MCO) ... they fly into Sanford, FL (SFB) which is 16 miles northeast of Orlando) and they had dropped the fare to $29 one way ($116 plus tax for round trip for 2). We could not pass up this deal. It takes 1 hour and 40 minutes to fly from Chattanooga to Sanford as opposed to driving 8-10+ hours and wasting an entire day. If anyone lives in the area of northwest Alabama, northwest Georgia, western North Carolina or eastern Tennessee it would pay to check out the deals. Allegiant Air also flies out of Knoxville and many other cities across the USA. www.allegiantair.com

R P.
Nov 07, 2006

Allegiant Air also has flights from several cities across the USA to Las Vegas.

R P.
Nov 19, 2006

I thought that Allegiant's airliners were small commuter jets, but Allegiant's jets seat 150 people and are as large as a Southwest airliner. The plane was fully loaded from Chattanooga to Sanford/Orlando Airport and fully loaded coming back. I think they're going to be a huge success in Chattanooga. I only just wish they had more destinations out of Chattanooga than to Sanford/Orlando and St. Pete/Clearwater, Fl. I give them a thumbs up.

R P.
Nov 19, 2006

BTW, the actual flying time to the Sanford/Orlando Airport from Chattanooga was 1 hour and 5 minutes. Coming back the actual flying time was 1 hour and 15 minutes. Beats driving any day of the week :o).

R P.
Aug 26, 2015

What price from chart to Orlando

Melissa T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.