Nov 14, 2006

wondering how this works what extra does it give you & what are the costs. I read where you get someone in the unit to cook breakfast is this part of the all inclusive program VIP or just the normal program?

Gerald M.
Jan 18, 2007

The maid comes and cookes breakfast for you only if you stay in a villa with VIP benefits. Also, your refrigirator is stocked with bottled water, soda, juice, and beer. Fresh fruits is delivered daily. All-inclusive plan, if booked thru VIP owner, is $37.50 per adult per day ina villa stay. All-inclusive plan is also available if you stay in other suites such as junior, 1br, or 2br for only $30 per adult per day. Kids ages 3-12 are 50%off.

Elena S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 30, 2008 09:09 PM

Jan 22, 2008

I booked through rci, it seems cheaper to book diectly. I am also looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom, rci will not give that to me. How difficult is it to rent directly?

Valerie K.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 23, 2008 02:31 PM

Jan 22, 2008

gerald250 wrote:
wondering how this works what extra does it give you & what are the costs. I read where you get someone in the unit to cook breakfast is this part of the all inclusive program VIP or just the normal program?
In-Villa breakfast is generally part of all-incluisve, but it applies to villa stays only. If you stay in a suite it does not apply. Also, VIP may or may not apply to RCI guests. If you are RCI member you have to check if you package includes VIP add-on.

Elena S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 23, 2008 02:31 PM

Feb 08, 2008

valerie526 wrote:
I booked through rci, it seems cheaper to book diectly. I am also looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom, rci will not give that to me. How difficult is it to rent directly?
It's easiest to rent from an owner with VIP status. You are then guaranteed all the privileges of the VIP Plan

Susan M.
Mar 15, 2008

Elena is right on.

Platinum Supreme is the only way to go.

You really do get treated like royalty from pick up at Puerto Plata airport by limo or helicopter - through Chefs cooking breakfast in your Villa every day.

Roger C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 30, 2008 09:08 PM

Jun 05, 2012

Hello. I am looking for a rental for my honeymoon. What do you get with the villa? Is it all inclusive?

Carissa S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.