Sea Crest Surf and Racquet Club

Small Resort Verses Large?

Nov 15, 2006

Or non-gold/silver verses no rating? To me it seems that Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club is a very nice resort. I actually like it! Though I find myself torn because I can probably get a bigger resort. Though the activities would not be that much better and neither would the distance to the beach.

I am wondering if I should let this week go and keep my banked week in with RCI until I think I can find something better; afterall this is for our vacation in 2008 for this family of eight (2) adults, (6) teenagers.

Robin A.
Nov 19, 2006

if the beach closeness is a big plus for you not sure where you will find a timeshare at hilton head any better for less than 3 times the price

Jim C.
Nov 21, 2006

tappan wrote:
if the beach closeness is a big plus for you not sure where you will find a timeshare at hilton head any better for less than 3 times the price

Thank you tappen for responding. I have heard that Sea Crest at Hilton Head is very close to the beach, so I am happy that I did book this. It also has (4) tennis courts, spa, rec center and three swimming pools with one being on the beach; plus tiki hut.

This past summer we went to the Club Sevilla in Kissimmee FL. It was a small resort but we just loved it! As a mom, I also liked the idea that my children were all close and not spread out so much.

Thanks again for your comment. Happy Thanksgiving!

Robin A.
Jul 19, 2008

tappan wrote:

I have never been to this resort, but it sounds very nice. My question is, just how far away is the ocean? Less than a football field away? To walk it, about how long is it time wise, and do you have to cross a very busy road?

David C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.