Parkway International Resort

Hope Your Resort is Better than This Forum

Nov 16, 2006

Will visit your resort over Thanksgiving week and wanted information on your facilities. Thought you would have a posting for visitors. I own and Grande Vista but it was booked, so I am transferring to your resort. Do you have a place where I can review comments from other visitors? Thanks.

Jannie B.
Nov 16, 2006

Hi Jannie,

Welcome to the RedWeek.com forums. We just opened these forums for all the timeshares so owners and visitors can communicate with each other about their experiences, etc. You can view "Reviews" on the Parkway International Resort main posting page at http://www.redweek.com/resort/P1229#reviews. You will need to become a paid member of RedWeek.com to view the reviews though. Membership is as low as $9.99 for 6 months.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please post again about your visit to this timeshare when you return.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 12, 2007

jannieb4 wrote:
Will visit your resort over Thanksgiving week and wanted information on your facilities. Thought you would have a posting for visitors. I own and Grande Vista but it was booked, so I am transferring to your resort. Do you have a place where I can review comments from other visitors? Thanks.
i am going to be staying at the parkway like you i own at calypso cay and it was booked so i am staying at the park way. i was wondering how your visit was. if you can't get me a message through reweek my e-mail is geriandrob@comcast.net

Geraldine K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.