WorldMark Orlando Kingstown Reef

Selling a timeshare.......

Nov 16, 2006

I believe that there is only one other person interested in selling a timeshare at Kingstown Reef. Wondered if you had an advice on how to sell considering the high maintenance fee there. Mine is a 2-bedroom. I haven't used the week for this year and I have a large number of RCI points. Have you rented yours before?

Thanks, Gayle

Gayle R.
Dec 12, 2006

Now that there are 3 timeshares at Kingstown Reef available for resale, I'm curious if the newest person to advertise would like to discuss our experiences.

I really need to sell or gain some money from my timeshare by Jan 31, 2007. I know that the maintenace fee is the major drawback...The location and resort amenities are very appealing.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll respond.

Gayle

Gayle R.
May 22, 2007

gayler5 wrote:
Now that there are 3 timeshares at Kingstown Reef available for resale, I'm curious if the newest person to advertise would like to discuss our experiences.

I really need to sell or gain some money from my timeshare by Jan 31, 2007. I know that the maintenace fee is the major drawback...The location and resort amenities are very appealing.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll respond.

Gayle

Hello--I have a unit a Kingstown Reef as well. How was your luck in moving your unit? Any hints for me as I am interested in selling mine as well.

Thank you Clarence

Clarence B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.