Liki Tiki Village

maintenence fees

Nov 17, 2006

Why is everyones maintenence fees for the same size unit so different. I own one of these weeks and mine is $554.00 per year. I see others here with thies as low as $129.00 yr and as high as $1100. a year. Anyone know the answer? Cynthia

Cynthia G.
Dec 22, 2006

varibles such as what week, odd, even, or annual would play a part in the differences

Jon R.
Dec 22, 2006

Thanks for the response, always wondered. I have a dedicated week each year with a deed and it is in June. Have a great Holiday season. Cynthia

jonr26 wrote:
varibles such as what week, odd, even, or annual would play a part in the differences

Cynthia G.
Mar 09, 2007

cynthiag44 wrote:
Thanks for the response, always wondered. I have a dedicated week each year with a deed and it is in June. Have a great Holiday season. Cynthia

jonr26 wrote:

Renee S.
Mar 09, 2007

Is the older section paying higher maintnenence fees?

Renee S.

Last edited by renee610 on Mar 09, 2007 06:42 PM

Jul 23, 2008

cynthiag44 wrote:
Why is everyones maintenence fees for the same size unit so different. I own one of these weeks and mine is $554.00 per year. I see others here with thies as low as $129.00 yr and as high as $1100. a year. Anyone know the answer? Cynthia
they longer you own it the more it cost, but they wont tell you that during the tour or presentation,but not a good place to buy timeshare,bunch of exploiters

Markus B.
Nov 07, 2008

We were mislead into this mess the Sales people and learn the truth we tried to book our vacation..the maintenance fee isn't fixed and varies.. the longer you own it the more expensive it gets/I have heard a lot of unhappy complains about the high cost in mentainenance and club fees....which weren't discussed during the sales!!!!!!!make sure you read...we learnt the hard way..

D H.
Nov 07, 2008

Buy from a legitimate and well managed company. You must do your homework and ask questions like I did. Any maintenance fees reflect the economy.

Jerome B.
Dec 14, 2011

renee610 wrote:
cynthiag44 wrote:

jonr26 wrote:

John T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.