Nov 22, 2006

We will be visiting Marriott's Harbour Point the last week in March and would appreciate receiving any info on the resort and area. Thank you, Anita 727-796-2755

Anita D.
Jan 14, 2007

You will find a newly remodeled room which is up to the latest Marriott standards. The resort has added wireless internet and other features during this remodeling. The resort has many activities that are listed on the resort info page plus the area is full of things to do. Consider a trip to Savannah including a tour of the city.

Bob D.
Mar 01, 2007

We are still scheduled to arrive at Marriott's Harbour Point on March 24th. I spoke with someone at the resort a couple of nights ago and was informed that the renovation was behind schedule and was now not going to be completed until the middle or end of April. I was also told that a couple of floors had been released, whatever that means. Needless to say, I am very disappointed and concerned about this. This is a smoking resort and I am allergic to smoke. I was reassured when I did the exchange and also by the previous response on this forum that all renovations would be completed by the time we arrived and as a result, we would be in a new unit that would not have been subjected to smoke. Does anyone have any further info on what is happening at this resort and what I can expect? Thank you, Anita

Anita D.
Aug 21, 2007

please email me if still under construction or if renovated. also any information that you might have for week of October 13 to 20 th 2007.

I am a Marriott Rewards member and want to be sure of a great week.

thanks fraulo@optonline.net

Kathleen F.
Aug 21, 2007

kathleen312 wrote:
please email me if still under construction or if renovated. also any information that you might have for week of October 13 to 20 th 2007.

We ended up being rescheduled last March to the Marriott Monarch due to the construction at Harbour Point. I don't know if the construction has been completed at this point or not.

Anita D.
Aug 21, 2007

kathleen312 wrote:

I am a Marriott owner at Barony Beach in Hilton Head, and if I have any question prior to when I arrive, I call the reservation desk and ask them.

My suggestion is to call the resort directly and ask them for information. They will be able to tell you exactly what the situation is at Harbour Bay right now, and by this time, your reservation should actually be in their system. Marriott makes assignments of units about two weeks before the guest arrives, so they can probably tell you exactly where you'll be.

Good Luck,

Kathi

Kathi L.
Aug 26, 2007

The refurbishment at Harbour Point was completed on June 6th.

Joyce J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.