Tesoro Los Cabos

Lack of information

Nov 26, 2006

What is happening at the resort. I've just had request for more money - ?for upgrading.

Wendy B.
Dec 09, 2006

wendyb50 wrote:
What is happening at the resort. I've just had request for more money - ?for upgrading.

To: wendyb50 From: richard147 I to am wondering what is happening at this resort? I to have been hit with remodeling fees. Basiclly they are asking for two years extra maintanence. I did'nt realize timeshares could do that. Richard

Richard K.
Apr 01, 2007

I'm an owner who paid the extra fees to use my week in Feb... and it has been remodeled and looks super! Last time I went, it was run-down and not exactly clean and the staff was horrible. All has changed, it's a great place to stay again. ML

Mitzi M.
Nov 27, 2007

We also paid for the renovations for three adjoining one-bedroom units. We stayed for a week in May 2007 and were very pleased with what they did. Each of our units was more comfortable (even the bed!) and looked great. It was unfortunate that they did such a poor job communicating with owners about the renovation. There is a new general manager who is trying to make a difference. George

Carol E Smith
Feb 03, 2008

Well, I too am frustrated with the lack of communication there at Tesoro, in 2005 we paid an extraordinary fee on all of our units then in 2006 we had to pay double the mainanence fee on each unit (not contract) that we owned and then while we were there paying our 2008 fees they asked for proof of our 2005 fees, thank goodness I keep everything. Interesting enough, I met a couple that has one contract (2 studios) that they have to pay 372.00 for each unit every year to use it, Crazy !!! I dont think anyone really knows what is going on there and Carlos in the timeshare dept changes his story every time I ask him something. I am trying to sell my weeks there and go elsewhere.

Karen Q.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.