Hotel Fiesta

How is this resort and Costa Rica in general?

Nov 26, 2006

Hello, I have a timeshare reservation at the Hotel Fiesta for Feb. 3-10, 2007 but now I am not sure if I can go because of work conflicts. Has anyone been to this resort? If it's really great, maybe I can work it out. I've been looking forward to it for a year since I booked the timeshare.

Thanks for any advice Crystal

Crystal K.
Jan 21, 2007

Great place...you will not be disappointed if you can still make it. Lots to do and see. The food is really good and so too is the entertainment. Pools are wonderful...nice beach. Tour company on site. /Marilynn

Marilynn S.
Jan 29, 2007

crystalk4 wrote:
Hello, I have a timeshare reservation at the Hotel Fiesta for Feb. 3-10, 2007 but now I am not sure if I can go because of work conflicts. Has anyone been to this resort? If it's really great, maybe I can work it out. I've been looking forward to it for a year since I booked the timeshare.

Thanks for any advice Crystal

I have stayed here for past 6 years and been an owner of a timeshare week for past 4 years.. I love this place.. Past few years has seen many upgrades PLUS just announced that has been bought by HILTON so expect many new things in future... staff is always great and all inclusive food is good.. buffett plus 2 speciality resturants

Pidd

Stewart P.
Jan 29, 2007

Hi Pidd Bought out by Hilton? Where did you see or hear that? Thanks. I love the resort too. I haven't been for about 4 years now. Is there new development there too.

Marilynn

Marilynn S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.