Los Cabos Golf Resort

Reservations

Dec 03, 2006

Is anyone having problems making reservations? We are trying to make reservations for next year and no one gets back to us.

Cathy W.
Dec 07, 2006

We own fixed weeks, so have not had to deal with reservations for high demand weeks. We had had positive action in our communications with the office in Scottsdale, AZ Prior to fixing our weeks, it was difficult to get 2 weeks back to back, especially in February. Then the maintenance fees had to be paid at the time of making the reservation. Bruce

Sydney E.
Dec 08, 2006

breddymn wrote:
We own fixed weeks, so have not had to deal with reservations for high demand weeks. We had had positive action in our communications with the office in Scottsdale, AZ Prior to fixing our weeks, it was difficult to get 2 weeks back to back, especially in February. Then the maintenance fees had to be paid at the time of making the reservation. Bruce

So would we be able to fix the week that we want? Does it cost to do this. I would be nice if this were a option now available to us. Cathy

Cathy W.
Dec 09, 2006

We fixed ours about 3-4 years ago. They will only do so many for each particular week. The charge was 20% of purchase price. Too much money, but we really wanted to be in Cabo during February, and with owning 2 weeks, wanted them back to back. If we only had 1 week, and were somewhat flexible, we would not have done so. It's typical of many resort areas that are in high demand. We own at another resort in Cabo, and we make those reservations exactly 365 days ahead of checkin date. Many resorts fill up in a hurry, and it just works best for us to make reservations at the earliest possible date. Bruce

Sydney E.
Apr 09, 2008

I am frustrated - no one ever calls back. I am staying there and have a few questions.

How far is the resort from town and what's the best way to get there? Is there internet access available at the resort? I hear golf is very expensive in Cabo - is it worth it

Please - someone respond!!!! Thanks! Carolyn

Carolyn C.
Aug 07, 2008

We have always made our reservation while at the resort. Feb is busy, but we split our unit and met friends who booked at the same time, we travel together and they own. Was able to get back to back weeks no problem. Town is 3-4 miles. Walmart 2 blocks away Costco, 1/2 mile. Sept is hot and humid. Winters are wonderful there. Great people well educated and into the tourist trade. most people have had their jobs at the resort for many years. John D.

John D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.