Dec 12, 2006

didn't read that little note thing until after had posted TSR is a nice little place but i wonder maybe a bit of a management problem ? since becoming an owner less than a year ago it looks like three staff changes 2 in office 1 maintenance. any long termers care to clue us newbies in?

James M.
Mar 21, 2007

The management company at TSR has been in place for many years now. RAL also manages other resorts in Ft Meyers Beach and they seem to be experienced and pretty "squared away", at least in my observation. The owner of the management company (Lotts) meets with owners on site once virtually every week, when resort occupancy changes hands, addressing numerous issues and plans not even brought up by the owners in attendance at these meetings. Personally, I can't find much fault with either the abilities OR the practices of the management company here.

In short, I don't think that you can or should draw any meaningful conclusions about the resort management, based upon a few changing faces in the office support or maintenance staff. The management company offices are located right on FMB, but not right at TSR. Changes in support staff are normal and to be expected in virtually any business operation in this day and age.

That's how I see it anyhow, for what it's worth........

KC

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.