Big Cedar Wilderness Club

Bonus Time Discounts

Dec 12, 2006

Does anyone know if the Bonus Time Discounts will deed with the property. We would like to buy a timeshare from Redweek, but the Bonus Time Discounts are the main reason we are buying the timeshare

Jim T.
Feb 03, 2007

We are trying to find out the same thing and feel the same as you do. The "bonus time" is what attracted us to this program. I've received both "yes" and "no" answers from different sources and would appreciated knowing for sure.

jhugme@aol.com

Jennifer T.
Mar 17, 2007

bonus time is only for the members buying their time from big cedar only

Gary A.
Mar 22, 2007

Bonus Time is part of a "Bluegreen" benefit. Bonus time can be booked 45 days in advance at any Bluegreen property that has availability. Price is dependant on size of unit.

jimt81 wrote:
Does anyone know if the Bonus Time Discounts will deed with the property. We would like to buy a timeshare from Redweek, but the Bonus Time Discounts are the main reason we are buying the timeshare

Mary A.
Jul 03, 2013

I am a blue green owner and all my properties are deeded at the Wilderness Club at Big Cedar. My understanding is bonus time is only available when you buy through a blue green resort, buying from an individual will not qualify for bonus time.

Ray S.
Jul 17, 2013

Bonus Time is only for owners buying points from Bluegreen directly. The benefit is not transferable when buying the point from 2nd party.

garya7 wrote:
bonus time is only for the members buying their time from big cedar only

Dan E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.