Island Seas Resort

Island Seas Rental

Dec 12, 2006

I put my ad for a week rental in for over 6 months with no replies. I paid the fee and no one will be renting my condo either therefore I have lost money in this company and in not renting my week. Anyone else have that problem?

Robert L.
Dec 13, 2006

www.MyResortNetwork.com

Yes, it has happened to me, too. I have 3 timeshares and I advertise both on redweek and www.MyResortNetwork.com. Both have worked for me. It just depends. Sometimes I get a sale on redweek, sometimes on www.MyResortNetwork.com. I would always invest in advertising in both. I costs more to lose the week and have no rental income. Good Luck.

Gabriele K.
Jan 06, 2007

robertl159 wrote:
I put my ad for a week rental in for over 6 months with no replies. I paid the fee and no one will be renting my condo either therefore I have lost money in this company and in not renting my week. Anyone else have that problem?

There is no guarantee in renting out or selling your unit by Redweek. They are not agents (who would otherwise charge you a hefty fee), but rather act more like a newspaper classified section. Does newspaper guarantee you rental/sale through classified section? Redweek is doing a great job in making the web site very user friendly, updating the photos to attract more readers and renters. The rest is up to luck - a good match between renters and rentees. So far I have rented out all 4 of my ads (for 2 separate resorts) without any problem. Best of luck to you.

Louise L.
Mar 14, 2007

I noticed in the for sales that some units have kitchens, don't all the units have kitchens? Plus what is the difference of Deeded to right to use? Thanks, Wendy

Wendy O.
Mar 15, 2007

wendy849 wrote:
I noticed in the for sales that some units have kitchens, don't all the units have kitchens? Plus what is the difference of Deeded to right to use? Thanks, Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I believe that each unit has a full kitchen but when contacting the owner please double check. Some owners may have forgotten to check that box when adding their posting. Hopefully, some of the owners will be able to cofirm the kitchen situation here on the foum.

For timeshare terms, please visit http://www.redweek.com/help/glossary

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Dec 03, 2008

All units have kitchens which includes a coffee maker, microwave, stove, full size fridge and dishwasher. Two bedroom units have one queen size, one double or two singles and a sofa sleeper. The two bedroom units have a bathroom in the master bedroom and a door that can be closed to isolate the other bathroom to the second bedroom, so two couples can share the unit with some added privacy if desired. A one bedroom has one queen size in the bedroom and a sofa sleeper. All ocean front units are one bedroom.

David R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.