Dec 13, 2006

This property was just sold to a firm in Florida that purchased the non-paid tax bills from 2003,04,05 and is in the process of becoming a hotel. there wll be many lawsuites of this

Dennis D.
Mar 04, 2007

dennisd74 wrote:
This property was just sold to a firm in Florida that purchased the non-paid tax bills from 2003,04,05 and is in the process of becoming a hotel. there wll be many lawsuites of this

What information do you have.. I am/was a Camelot timeshare owner also want to be involved in any future litigation.

Randy E.
Mar 10, 2007

dennisd74 wrote:
Please include me in any mailings of information.thomass156

Thomas S.
Apr 16, 2007

The only time share I am interested in is Camelot -by the sea in Pass-a-grille. My wife and I are past renters of units . We lost our deposit for Feruary '07 because of this travisty but only want in return are periodic reports of the situation there so that we might again at some future date enjoy this great place.

Thomas L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.