Grand Beach Resort

Fantastic Place

Dec 17, 2006

Located on beautiful Lake Bryan in a quiet residential area in Central Florid, Grand Beach offers comfort, serenity and location. Grand Beach Resort is only minutes away from Orlando's famous attractions. It is a mile from the Disney World Complex AND only and minutes from SeaWorld AND Universal Studios. It is also a short drive to Wet 'N Wild water park. Shops, restaurants, and night spots are also close by. Take a day away from the theme parks and head out to the beach, or explore the Kennedy Space Center, Daytona Beach, or Busch Gardens. This Deeded (in perpetuity) Grand Beach annual floating week features a three-bedroom timeshare villa complete with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, two televisions, laundry facilities, screened porch, and maid service. This Three bedroom villa sleeps eight with a king beds in the master bedroom and second bedroom, twin beds in the third bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living area. Each room and all three bathrooms are spacious with quality utilities and furnishings. Start each day off right with a *complimentary* cooked-to-order breakfast at the resort and then enjoy the on-site amenities. There is a large outdoor pool, outdoor jacuzzi, tennis courts, putting green (with chipping area & sand trap) and a children's playground. Grab a pole and fish for bass in Lake Bryan, or paddle around the lake in one of the resort's canoes. Laze by the outdoor pool, workout in the fitness center, spend family time in the game room, or work up a sweat on the tennis or basketball courts. The resort sits right on Lake Bryan, a 450-acre spring-fed freshwater lake. Thrill-seekers can head over to Buena Vista Watersports or Dave's Ski School for high-speed watersport fun. I can also personally vouch for the trading value with RCI. In every case that we traded (within RCI) we were ALWAYS able to trade down and obtain high demand weeks. We have also rented this resort three times (in every case within 3 weeks of posting). The renters fully appreciated the value recieved for the week at this location.

Timothy B.
Feb 12, 2007

TIIMOTHY18, MY FAMILY IS CONSIDERING A VACATION IN FL POSSIBLY IN JULY. WE HAVE 2 TEENAGE SONS. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS RESORT TO US? IT LOOKS TO BE BEAUTIFUL FROM THE PHOTOS. BUT, THATS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE ONCE YOU ARRIVE. I'D APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. THANKS!!

Felicia B.
Mar 03, 2007

feliciab2 wrote:
TIIMOTHY18, MY FAMILY IS CONSIDERING A VACATION IN FL POSSIBLY IN JULY. WE HAVE 2 TEENAGE SONS. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS RESORT TO US? IT LOOKS TO BE BEAUTIFUL FROM THE PHOTOS. BUT, THATS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE ONCE YOU ARRIVE. I'D APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. THANKS!!

I own a timeshare and have stayed at this location and it is a great place.

I would recommend it for staying in Orlando.

Any questions you can call me at 816-588-6195

GOD Bless

jerry

Jerry R.

Last edited by jerryr62 on Mar 07, 2007 05:51 PM

Mar 07, 2007

Hi Timothy 18:

I just booked this and was wondering if this resort had built a second pool? Is there a jaquzzi near pool? It looks great online but I heard 'they' were building a second pool? Also is this 3 bedroom a lock-out unit?Thanks! God's Blessings to you.

Robin Pittsburgh Area

Robin A.
Apr 17, 2007

I was looking at the "candid" photos on tripadvisor.com and the resort looks pretty bad and not well maintained. The pictures were from March 2007. Has anyone been there recently who can confirm the condition of the resort? I've noticed it's no longer highly rated, either. Thanks.

Von D.
May 03, 2007

vond2 wrote:
I was looking at the "candid" photos on tripadvisor.com and the resort looks pretty bad and not well maintained. The pictures were from March 2007. Has anyone been there recently who can confirm the condition of the resort? I've noticed it's no longer highly rated, either. Thanks.
I am a Grand Beach owner for 10 yrs running and my family went on our April 2007 vacation and the resort with 2 pools now is at their very best as ever.

Edwin H.
May 10, 2007

I just came back from Grand Beach in which I stayed a week (April 2007) and I really enjoyed this resort. It is not poorly maintained or I never would have bought into it. Get my point ;) I heard they are constructing another building! Not sure when but it sounds like they have to rip up (relocate?) the pool that they just put in. Free wireless internet in the lobby which my teen sure enjoyed ;) I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Steve W.
May 10, 2007

Thanks for the responses. Stevew188, is it true there is only broadband internet access in the lobby? I thought the website for the resort stated they have it in the rooms? Or is it a pay service in the rooms? Thanks again. Looking forward to checking the place out.

Von D.
Jun 02, 2007

Does this resort really provided cooked to order breakfast everyday? That would be nice!

Robin

Robin A.
Aug 14, 2007

We just got back from Grand Beach and found it to be very well maintained. We were very pleased with our stay.

I asked about a breakfast though and no one knew what I was talking about. We didn't do any of the resort activities but they have some.

You have to pay $40. for 7 days if you want the internet in your room. A man I met in the lobby where there is free wireless internet, said that Grand Beach used to have wired internet in the lobby. The wireless internet in our rooms was constantly getting disconnected which was very frustrating. Even though we had a router in our bedroom (which you had to make sure not to turn the light switch off and disconnect) the closest connection our computer found was in another suite down the hall. And that only had 1 bar so it was a weak connection. They need to get better wireless internet going since they are charging people!

We loved that the resort has parking garages under the buildings and elevators. It was extremely hot when we were there so that helped. They included a warning in our welcome packet that gps units were being stolen. We forgot to take it out one night and ours was stolen even though they have security from 4 pm to 7 am. The police came out and we made a report. Its good my husband forgot to lock the car as another gps was also stolen and the broke the window to get into the car.

The rooms and grounds were nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable. The porch was great. They could use more comfortable sofas and chairs but the rest of the furnishing were great.

Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

Joan P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.