Miners Club at the Canyons

Miner's Club Owners

Dec 20, 2006

How many people on here are Miner's Club owners? I bought last year....

Scott B.
Jan 01, 2007

Sorry, we are not owners. But we did trade in there this past summer. As much as I dread owning timeshares and paying those maintenance fees, we found the Miners Club "the best" resort we ever resided. Maybe because we were assigned a three bedroom condo. It was huge! The appointments in the unit were very upscale. The kids and my inlaws had more then enough room to find privacy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Maybe it was because we were potential buyers? If we needed more than four weeks of timeshare, I would have thought I would have bought in at the Miners Club. It's a shame the view from the resort is going to be blocked by the new phases. A great summer vacation spot. Keith

Keith A.
Jan 05, 2008

Keith, wow, don't ever go back. Everyone will try to sell you a timeshare and truly they lie through their teeth. I have it in writing and on recording. Seriously, they will oversell you or undersell you on their points. You won't buy enough to get you the week that you think that you bought, and the salesman will be long gone by the time you figure it out. Buyer Beware anyone who walks into that place. Stay away from Mike James and Mike Price. Both the biggest liars I have ever encountered.

keith598 wrote:
Sorry, we are not owners. But we did trade in there this past summer. As much as I dread owning timeshares and paying those maintenance fees, we found the Miners Club "the best" resort we ever resided. Maybe because we were assigned a three bedroom condo. It was huge! The appointments in the unit were very upscale. The kids and my inlaws had more then enough room to find privacy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Maybe it was because we were potential buyers? If we needed more than four weeks of timeshare, I would have thought I would have bought in at the Miners Club. It's a shame the view from the resort is going to be blocked by the new phases. A great summer vacation spot. Keith

Linda B.
Mar 08, 2012

I am thinking of booking a week at this resort, I just have a question about the bus system. Can you easily get to Park City and the other 2 ski resorts from the resort, or is a car necessary? Thank you for your advice.

Jeff W.
Mar 17, 2012

Hi Jeff. Yes, you will need a car to get to Park City. If you intend on skiing at The Canyons, it wouldn't be a problem, but just remember, that in order to get to ANY dining, downtown Park City (Main Street) or any grocery store, you will need a car. Alicia

Alicia G.
Mar 17, 2012

Book your weeks early! When I dealt with these people they were crooks!

Linda B.
Mar 17, 2012

Are you Mike James or Mike Price?????

Linda B.
Sep 08, 2012

Any advice on how to book at this resort? I used to trade through RCI but now can't seem to find any availability.

Thanks for any help! Renn

Renn M.

Last edited by marty8084 on Sep 09, 2012 01:33 AM

Apr 23, 2013

You can walk to the convienince store and catch the bus. It's a few hundred yard. I would bring a car to Miners Club. When we stay at Marriott Mountainside we don't rent a car.

Lincoln T.
Sep 27, 2013

Are you kidding...this was a fabulous experience for us..you must be the competition???

Debbie B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.