Lagos de Fanabe

I want to sell!

Dec 20, 2006

I want to sell week 8 in 6 bed apartement. How do I decide on a price and where do I get info about bed sizes, if stereo, DVD etc. I´ve never been there myself. Also, I can´t find my way to view other apartments for sale or people wanting to buy.Please Help!

Jennice S.
Dec 20, 2006

jennices wrote:
I want to sell week 8 in 6 bed apartement. How do I decide on a price and where do I get info about bed sizes, if stereo, DVD etc. I´ve never been there myself. Also, I can´t find my way to view other apartments for sale or people wanting to buy.Please Help!

Hi Jennice,

Currently, there aren't any weeks for rent or sell for this resort. Please check this link Posting and Selling Your Timeshare for more information on the sale process. For our fees please see this link Pricing & Details

You can always find more help in our Help area and the General Forums. Click on the "Forums" tab.

Thanks Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Dec 20, 2006 09:51 PM

Jan 04, 2007

mfarmer wrote:
jennices wrote:

Hi Jennice,

Currently, there aren't any weeks for rent or sell for this resort. Please check this link Posting and Selling Your Timeshare for more information on the sale process. For our fees please see this link Pricing & Details

You can always find more help in our Help area and the General Forums. Click on the "Forums" tab.

Thanks Marty

Thanks for your reply, Marty!

One thing I am still not sure of is wether we have a deeded ownership or "right to use". Being Swedish, I am not very familiar with English legal vocabulary. Please help me find out !!

membership nr 4922 Apt nr 2108

Thanks a million! Jennice

Jennice S.
Jan 04, 2007

jennices wrote:
mfarmer wrote:
jennices wrote:

Hi Jennice,

Thanks Marty

Thanks for your reply, Marty!

One thing I am still not sure of is wether we have a deeded ownership or "right to use". Being Swedish, I am not very familiar with English legal vocabulary. Please help me find out !!

membership nr 4922 Apt nr 2108

Thanks a million! Jennice

I'm sorry, Jennice, you will need to talk to your resort about what type of ownership you have. The resort's phone number is 922-712563.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.