Laguna Surf

A LOOK INSIDE

Jan 01, 2007

I'VE BEEN INTERESTED IN BUYING A TIME SHARE A LAGUNA SURF FOR 1 YEAR BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A ROOM. I'M TOLD BY THE STAFF THERE THAT YOU NEED TO GET THERE ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON WHEN PEOPLE ARE CHECKING IN AND OUT. I NEVER SEEM TO BE THERE AT THE RIGHT TIME. SURE WOULD HELP IF SOMEONE POSTED A LOOK INSIDE.

Kathy S.
Jan 19, 2007

i've had the same problem. I've come several times to check it out, and have never been able to view a room, even when requesting from the front office. Claudia

Claudia M.
Mar 28, 2007

Carrie S.

Last edited by carries25 on Mar 28, 2007 03:22 PM

Apr 06, 2007

carries25 wrote:

I'm interested in renting at this timeshare vs. a rental cottage. The picture looks like the living room is TINY. I'd appreciate any additional info on the property.

Vera S.
Apr 07, 2007

veras7 wrote:
carries25 wrote:

I'm interested in renting at this timeshare vs. a rental cottage. The picture looks like the living room is TINY. I'd appreciate any additional info on the property.

There is a review on tripwatch.com. You can e-mail the poster directly.

My experience is that people not used to owning at the beach are more concerned with how big the rooms are vs. how big the view is. Space is money--big, big money--here in small beach towns. So if space is what you want, try the Montage. It has lux size rooms, bungalow-style architecture and ocean views.

For me, Laguna is the place to go to see the Pageant of the Masters. Nothing can match it. I still tour the Sawdust Festival, for sentimental reasons. The artists colony will someday soon be gone. Artists can't afford Laguna prices these days.

One place I like to stay is the Hotel Laguna. It's the best.

C.

Carrie S.

Last edited by carries25 on Jul 31, 2007 06:40 AM

Oct 06, 2008

kathys4 wrote:
I'VE BEEN INTERESTED IN BUYING A TIME SHARE A LAGUNA SURF FOR 1 YEAR BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A ROOM. I'M TOLD BY THE STAFF THERE THAT YOU NEED TO GET THERE ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON WHEN PEOPLE ARE CHECKING IN AND OUT. I NEVER SEEM TO BE THERE AT THE RIGHT TIME. SURE WOULD HELP IF SOMEONE POSTED A LOOK INSIDE.

The best day to view rooms is on Fridays starting at 11:00 a.m. (check-out time) until 4:30 p.m. (check-in time). On other days, there is more likely to be vacant units during January, February, and March than the rest of the year. I recommend contacting the resort in advance.

For photographs, including unit interiors, please visit the resort's website www.lagunasurf.org

The website also includes resale information from the Association as well as from owners.

Thank you for your interest.

Glenn Bailey, President 2008-09 Laguna Surf Interval Owners Association

Glenn B.
Oct 06, 2008

veras7 wrote:
carries25 wrote:

Laguna Surf units ARE modest in size and the maximum occupancy is four persons. They are one bedroom condos. However the location is ideal and the views are spectacular.

For more details and photos, please visit the resort's website www.lagunasurf.org

Thank you for your interest in Laguna Surf.

Glenn B.
Oct 06, 2008

claudia91 wrote:
i've had the same problem. I've come several times to check it out, and have never been able to view a room, even when requesting from the front office. Claudia

To view rooms, please try to visit the resort on Fridays between 11:00 a.m. (check-out time) and before 4:30 p.m. (check-in time). All units are generally occupied the rest of the week for most of the year although there are more likely to be vacancies during January, February, and March. For days other than Friday, I would suggest calling the front desk ahead of time to see if there are any vacant rooms available.

For more information, please visit the resort's website www.lagunasurf.org

Thank you for your interest.

Glenn B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.