Avalon Excalibur Acapulco

avalon excalibur

Jan 02, 2007

I want to know all about this hotel we go there at the 31 january 2007 thank you

Carole L.
Feb 03, 2007

carole26 Hi carol,I don't know what it's like,but have 4 units there as an investment.Would like to know what it's like also.Would be glad to hear from you after you visit,maybe you can tell me what it's like,as I'm trying to sell my units. thank's so much.

sam fazzalore

Sam F.
Mar 04, 2007

samf21 wrote:
carole26 Hi carol,I don't know what it's like,but have 4 units there as an investment.Would like to know what it's like also.Would be glad to hear from you after you visit,maybe you can tell me what it's like,as I'm trying to sell my units. thank's so much.

sam fazzalore

Hi Sam, we just got back from this Hotel and liked it! In fact an Uncle had helped build it, and it was originally a Marriot. The staff is very attentive and helpful, and the lobby is open with high ceilings which allow a nice breeze to run through it. The check in and out is done on new Dell computers. It has an excellent restaurant with a massive breakfast buffet and excellent service. The location in Acapulco was wonderful, close enough to the downtown Zocalo area, or to the entertainment sites around "La Costera Miguel Aleman." Thanks, John

John W.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 09, 2007 04:03 PM

Mar 04, 2007

johnw547 wrote:
samf21 wrote:

sam fazzalore

Hi Sam, we just got back from this Hotel and liked it! In fact an Uncle had helped build it, and it was originally a Marriot. The staff is very attentive and helpful, and the lobby is open with high ceilings which allow a nice breeze to run through it. The check in and out is done on new Dell computers. It has an excellent restaurant with a massive breakfast buffet and excellent service. The location in Acapulco was wonderful, close enough to the downtown Zocalo area, or to the entertainment sites around "La Costera Miguel Aleman." I would be interested in hearing about any unit sales. Thanks, John

Hi John,

You can be notified of new postings for the resort so you will know when any resales become available. Just go to the resort's main page and click on "Be notified of new postings". You can also post a RedWish on our site that you are wanting to purchase at this particular resort and owners will contact you. Just some ideas.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 05, 2007

Thanks for the tip Marty! Regards, John

John W.
Mar 09, 2007

johnw547 wrote:
samf21 wrote:

sam fazzalore

Hi Sam, we just got back from this Hotel and liked it! In fact an Uncle had helped build it, and it was originally a Marriot. The staff is very attentive and helpful, and the lobby is open with high ceilings which allow a nice breeze to run through it. The check in and out is done on new Dell computers. It has an excellent restaurant with a massive breakfast buffet and excellent service. The location in Acapulco was wonderful, close enough to the downtown Zocalo area, or to the entertainment sites around "La Costera Miguel Aleman." Thanks, John

Sam F.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 09, 2007 04:03 PM

Mar 09, 2007

hi john,

I heard it was real nice there,I have 4 units I want to sell there,but the resort has first choice to buy back. sam

Sam F.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 09, 2007 04:02 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.