Jan 03, 2007

Would appreciate any feedback on the Sun Palace as we're thinking of going there in April. Or, any other Palace resorts you have visited.

Thanks,

Lori

Lori C.
Jun 24, 2007

loric54 wrote:
Would appreciate any feedback on the Sun Palace as we're thinking of going there in April. Or, any other Palace resorts you have visited.

Thanks,

Lori

We have been to several of the Palace Resort Properties--all excellent! Clean, beautifully appointed, luxurious! Loved them.

Carol D.
Jul 25, 2008

We are travelling to the Sun Palace from Sept. 14-21/08. Can any one give us info on hotel room location within the hotel ie- floor, room # ect.. Any other info on this hotel would be appriaciated. Thanks Kirk

Kirk K.
Jul 28, 2008

I haven't stayed at the Sun Palace but we visited the resort. It is one of the smaller resorts and the pool area is a little too crowded for me. There is a beach but it's also somewhat small and I don't think swimable. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants but we did stay for a night of Karaoke, which was a lot of fun. In talking with other guests when we stayed at the Moon Palace and the Aventura Spa I who have been to the Sun Palace, I heard all positive things.

We also visited Cancun Palace (close to SP), which I think would prefer over the Sun Palace. Don't know if you've been there but CP is a little more spacious (pool/beach) and the beach is swimable.

Wish I had more info to give you, but all Palace resorts are great and you can't help but have a greattime.

Lori C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.