Stormy Point Village

Under Construction

Jan 06, 2007

We just bought at Stormy Point. We took a tour of the place. Not much to see yet it is a new resort. The main building was still under construction at the end of Nov. 2006. The first Phaze of free standing units was finished and vey nice. The resort will be close to the lake but not on it. Just minutes from the Branson strip.

Jason A.
Jan 11, 2007

Hi. Just how far from the lake is it? Do you know if you can fish from the lake there?

A H.
Jan 11, 2007

jasona49 wrote:
We just bought at Stormy Point. We took a tour of the place. Not much to see yet it is a new resort. The main building was still under construction at the end of Nov. 2006. The first Phaze of free standing units was finished and vey nice. The resort will be close to the lake but not on it. Just minutes from the Branson strip.

Hi. Just how far from the lake is it? Do you know if you can fish from the lake there? Is it a good place if someon wnated to have a fishing vacation? Thank you.

A H.
Jan 12, 2007

a307 wrote:
jasona49 wrote:

Hi. Just how far from the lake is it? Do you know if you can fish from the lake there? Is it a good place if someon wnated to have a fishing vacation? Thank you.

Stormy Point is actually right next to the lake. My wife and I own a Stormy Point vacation package. Everything is brand new and some is still in the middle of construction. I'm not sure if they have boat ramps on-site, but they do have pontoon boats and sail boats available as one of the on-site amenities.

We are in the process of trying to sell in case you are interested. We are expecting a baby in the next few months and won't be able to use it for 2-3 years at best. It's a 3BR, red season floating week if you are interested. Let us know and I can post the ad here on Redweek.

John M.
Jan 13, 2007

a307 wrote:
jasona49 wrote:

It looked like the closest units would be about 150 yards from the lake. they are supposed to have a marina were you can rent pontoons and sail boats in the future and a sand beach for swimming, but for lake frontage to fish from the shore I do not know. I hopes this helps. You have to remember this resort is new and everything is not done yet. I don't know the timeline when the other stuff is supposed to be done. Hopefully in the next couple of years.

Jason A.
Jan 16, 2007

johnm841 wrote:
a307 wrote:
jasona49 wrote:

Stormy Point is actually right next to the lake. My wife and I own a Stormy Point vacation package. Everything is brand new and some is still in the middle of construction. I'm not sure if they have boat ramps on-site, but they do have pontoon boats and sail boats available as one of the on-site amenities.

We are in the process of trying to sell in case you are interested. We are expecting a baby in the next few months and won't be able to use it for 2-3 years at best. It's a 3BR, red season floating week if you are interested. Let us know and I can post the ad here on Redweek.

Thank you for the offer, but we are doing doing a trade within Festiva Resorts, that's why I was wondering. Thank you for the info. on the area by Stormy Point. :-)

A H.
Jan 24, 2007

Do the three bedroom houses look like the two bedrooms houses? How are they layed out? How much time do you have at your place?

Mark K.
Jan 24, 2007

markk105 wrote:
Do the three bedroom houses look like the two bedrooms houses? How are they layed out? How much time do you have at your place?

I'm not sure how the two bedrooms are laid out. We have 1 week at our rental. I went ahead and posted it for sale, you can check it out at the link below if you would like more information, along with some pictures.

http://www.redweek.com/posting/R332311

John

John M.
Jan 24, 2007

markk105 Do the three bedroom houses look like the two bedrooms houses? How are they layed out? How much time do you have at your place?

The 3 bedrooms look just like the two bedrooms, the only difference is the vaulted ceiling is filled in for the third bedroom.

Jason A.
Jan 24, 2007

markk105 wrote:

The 3 bedroom is just like the 2 bedroom. The only difference is the vaulted ceiling is filled in to get the third bedroom.The floor plans are the same accept for that.

Jason A.
Jan 28, 2007

Anybody got any good pictures of the insides? Especially the three bedroom homes.

Mark K.
Feb 08, 2007

The Festiva website has pictures of the inside of the units.

Jason A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.