Jan 06, 2007

I am considering a trade to this resort. What condition are the units in, have they been reburbished recently? Is the carpet clean and in good condition. I know the area is great, just would like your input on the resort and condos themselves. Thanks!

Gary S.
Feb 13, 2007

gpajj2 wrote:
I am considering a trade to this resort. What condition are the units in, have they been reburbished recently? Is the carpet clean and in good condition. I know the area is great, just would like your input on the resort and condos themselves. Thanks!
I own a week in the older units and I was told that they are being totally redone. This is one of the few units I own that is not 5 star and I bought it because of location aand Early Oct at the beach is beautiful. DCS5880@yahoo.com

D Christi S.
Feb 19, 2007

gpajj2 wrote:

Condition depends on your value sustem. I own 3 units at this location and love every week, Ihave no problem with unit conditions. You might like to knoe that elevators have been added and access to all the units makes stair climbing to the third floor a thing of the past. Uea!!

Gordon R.
Apr 24, 2011

I am pleased to inform you that when I checked in to my unit this year it had been upgraded. I am very saticfied with the work that has been done on the property as a whole.

Bryan W.
Dec 22, 2011

HI! I would be trading about the same time you were in residence there. However, if you read the reviews, they get slammed by someone who went in 2011 also. I really mean slammed in about 5 paragraphs. How can opinions be so different? Thanks.

Rosemarie M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.