Paniolo Greens

two story units

Jan 07, 2007

my wife is disabled....what is on the first floor and what is on the second floor...

is access easy to the first floor

markkosins@aol.com

Mark K.
Jun 12, 2007

Maybe I'm too late to answer. I stayed at Paniolo Greens in January 2006. We loved it there. Units are huge with lots of storage. We stayed in a unit that was not handicap accessible but we requested the kind of unit we got. We wanted one of the units that had not only the two bedrooms up but a den down. However, to get to this entire unit, it started on the 2nd floor so you had to walk up stairs. However, they do have two bedroom units that are all down on one ground level. They won't have a den. So I think you can get what you need but you will have to call shortly before going and request the type of unit you want. I imagine you will get it if there is availability.

Jacqueline T.
Jul 24, 2009

Is the Internet service provided in each rooom and is there a charge? Is there Wifi service.

Bruce C.
Nov 13, 2009

There's Wi-fi in some areas (near the front lobby, both inside and outside), and in the recreation room area. That was during my stay in early 2008, so it may be in more areas by now. Worth a call to check.

Jeanne H.
Mar 05, 2012

Just here last week. WiFi was great in the condo.

Sue B.
Jul 09, 2013

If you want, you can request a one story. They have a couple I think. Really nice place and the customer service at the resort is excellent. Spacious and very nice.

Sherrie M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.