Palace View Resort by Spinnaker

Palace View comments

Jan 07, 2007

I really like the Palace View. Best forum just for Palace View in Branson can be found at www.PalaceView.us

Red W.
Nov 22, 2007

Palace view is a very nice resort but, there is literally no insulation between the units. I would hate to stay there during the busy family season when children are running through the units. As it was it sounded like we had elephants above us with the adult group that was in that unit. If there were children it would have been a lot worse.

Doug P.
Feb 11, 2012

We have stayed at Palace View twice with a total of 4 units. No one in our group ever commented on hearing any noise from neighbors - whether next door, above or below. Two of the units were end units, so that probably helped. We will go back and I will make an effort to listen, but, honestly, no one in our group ever mentioned any noise bleeding through the walls.

Daryl D.
Dec 28, 2012

Sounds like a disgruntled renter. We have stayed many times and never had any concerns.

dougp43 wrote:
Palace view is a very nice resort but, there is literally no insulation between the units. I would hate to stay there during the busy family season when children are running through the units. As it was it sounded like we had elephants above us with the adult group that was in that unit. If there were children it would have been a lot worse.

Charles C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.