Marriott's Harbour Lake

lock off units

Jan 09, 2007

I recently heard that Horizon's in Orlando now has lock-off units. Or in otherwords in addition to being just 2BR units, they now have efficiencies. Does anyone know this to be true? If so, how many efficiencies do they have there? Thanks, Mike

Michael W.
Jul 23, 2007

mike628 wrote:
I recently heard that Horizon's in Orlando now has lock-off units. Or in otherwords in addition to being just 2BR units, they now have efficiencies. Does anyone know this to be true? If so, how many efficiencies do they have there? Thanks, Mike
Yes this is definitly true. The newest building is all lock-off units. Barbara

Barbara H.
Sep 11, 2008

i dont understand how lock offs work, I am new to this. can anyone explin pleaase ?

Lyn F.
Apr 16, 2009

I have a lock off at the Horizons in Orlando, have not stayed there yet, but also Have 2 units in Aruba with Marriott. I lock off my 1 unit, and get 2 week vacation, you can take which ever size unit you want for the first week and then use the other half the 2nd week. Where can you get 2 weeks for owning 1 unit. not a bad deal.

Allen A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.