Jan 09, 2007

Could the sellers please post which float weeks are in their listing? I had to pay to join RedWeek just to find out that the timeshare I was looking into was not available during the week I wanted. The listing just said "floating". I had no way to know it floated during two specific time periods and didn't float at any time of the year. Thanks Mary Ann

Mary Ann K.
Feb 03, 2007

I hope you got your answer already. Unfortunately it should not have taken so long. Float weeks are weeks 13-25, 36 & 37, and 43-49. They are definitely not the prime weeks although 36 & 37 are decent as are 23,24 and 25. The downside is that the float weeks are in buildings 1-12 which are the oldest group and although they have been refurbished for the most part they are not the best or newest of the Trapp buildings. That is personal opinion but I am trying to be honest and fair. Price for a float week simply depends on the fact that one owner may be more motivated than the next. There is no other difference. Hope this helps. We like the Trapps and are owners there.

Blake C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.