Blue Bay Getaway Phase II

Need information for 1 and 2 bedroom units

Jan 10, 2007

I've read that BBG Phase 2 has 1 and 2 bedroom units. Can these be rented or are they just for time share owners. We need something with at least 3 separate beds. Can we stay there if we want to spend our time at the main BBG. Are the villas also all inclusive. Any info appreciated, having a difficult time finding info on the units. Room pics would be awesome. Rgds

Paul F.
Jun 19, 2007

Unless I am really confused the phase II is the same as the Getaway, we have stayed twice and both times we had the rooms in the north west building, very nice, we bought and now have access to the suites, which can be put together for up to 9 people, our ownership is floating and floats to the other resorts owned by this company including the 2 desire resorts, and 2 in the D.R. look for my ad in the rental section when I post

Jef M.
Jan 18, 2008

paulf99 wrote:
I've read that BBG Phase 2 has 1 and 2 bedroom units. Can these be rented or are they just for time share owners. We need something with at least 3 separate beds. Can we stay there if we want to spend our time at the main BBG. Are the villas also all inclusive. Any info appreciated, having a difficult time finding info on the units. Room pics would be awesome. Rgds

Yes, they can be rented online but you may be able to get them cheaper from an owner. I was just there last week and can tell you that they are in the midst of a $7 million renovation and, so far, it looks great - very classy. The restaurants were already good and the food selection excellent. There is some noise from the ongoing renovation, but it was limited to some pounding of nails - at least, the day I was there. Sorry I don't have any photos. I meant to go see the newly renovated units but ran out of time.

Christine K.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 18, 2008 01:13 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.