Club Wyndham SeaWatch Resort

looking for info on units coming in as a trade

Jan 13, 2007

First time we are trading into this location. units appear to be pretty small. not liking the king bed vs 2 full beds situation coming with our teenagers.

Any suggestions on options at unit?

Also how is the on site dining options?

Thanks for any info

Adria B.
Apr 16, 2007

To me the units are average sized....they are not cramped. I have not eaten at the onsite restaurant but you will find a LARGE variety of dining options within a minute of two of the property from fastfood to Calabash seafood buffets, not to mention numerous outlet mall shopping areaS

Susan B.
Apr 25, 2007

You will absolutly love this resort. The rooms are average to large & very well maintained. There is so much to do around the area. We use to give our 3 boys the master w/the bathroom & usually one slept on the floor & other 2 in the bed but I didn't have to go into their bathroom until the end - heaven!!-worth giving up the private bath......(he he)

Janet G.
May 05, 2007

adriab wrote:
First time we are trading into this location. units appear to be pretty small. not liking the king bed vs 2 full beds situation coming with our teenagers.

Thanks for any info

call the resort to get details on the bed arrangement. the book implies all king beds, but that is not necessarily the case. we stayed in a 3 br unit in the villas that had a king, a double/double, a queen and a sleeper sofa. this was in villa 2.

Thomas j P.
Aug 04, 2013

most bedroom units have king master, 2 double beds and queen sleeper sofa. most of the units in the north tower are bigger than in the south tower. i have stayed in only one villa unit. it was spacious and costs less points. good luck. love this resort. come every august.

tomp53 wrote:
adriab wrote:

Thanks for any info

call the resort to get details on the bed arrangement. the book implies all king beds, but that is not necessarily the case. we stayed in a 3 br unit in the villas that had a king, a double/double, a queen and a sleeper sofa. this was in villa 2.

Jeanie E.
Aug 04, 2013

not sure if they can move you ut you could ask. call resort 2 wks before you are to arrive.

adriab wrote:

Thanks for any info

Jeanie E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.