Jan 18, 2007

Ridge Top and the upscale Summit Condos at Shawnee have hot tubs and laundry facilities in the condo. They all have full Kitchens, a Dining Room, a screened porch, new furniture, Cable TVs in all Bedrooms and Living room, Ceiling Fans in the Summit Master Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms with showers and 1 with a Whirlpool, a fireplace, and much more not mentioned in your posting.

Your posting implies that many of these features are not in each Condo but are located within the resort or near-by. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are part of each Condo Unit.

Don't forget that all the other resort villiages on this site (Shawnee-on-Delaware) and their many recreational areas and pools are open to all guests, including the Shawnee Inn.

There are 9 villages that make up Shawnee-on-Delaware. they are: Depuy Village at Shawnee Resort Fairway Village at Shawnee Resort North Slope at Shawnee Resort Ridge Top Village at Shawnee Resort Ridge Top Summit at Shawnee Resort River Village I at Shawnee Resort River Village II at Shawnee Resort Shawnee Inn at Shawnee Resort Shawnee Village

Their recreation facilities are all for common use along with a new central recreational facility with both an outdoor pool and wheelchair accessable indoor pool, game rooms, exercise room, meeting rooms, etc.. Similar facilities are also available at the Shawnee Inn.

The resort and the Shawnee Inn boarders the banks of the Delaware River and has the benefit of on-site rafting, canoing, and tubing !

When you look at what is available in Condo and on Site, it has a greater value than 3 stars

Joe M.

Last edited by llaben on Jan 18, 2007 10:12 PM

Jan 18, 2007

llaben wrote:
Ridge Top and the upscale Summit Condos at Shawnee have hot tubs and laundry facilities in the condo. They all have full Kitchens, a Dining Room, a screened porch, new furniture, Cable TVs in all Bedrooms and Living room, Ceiling Fans in the Summit Master Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms with showers and 1 with a Whirlpool, a fireplace, and much more not mentioned in your posting.

Your posting implies that many of these features are not in each Condo but are located within the resort or near-by. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are part of each Condo Unit.

Don't forget that all the sites and many recreational areas and pools are open to all guests, including the Shawnee Inn.

The resort boarders the banks of the Delaware River and has the benefit of on-site rafting, canoing, and tubing !

When you look at what is available in Condo and on Site, it has a greater value than 3.5 stars

Hi Joe,

I have made some additions to the resort's main page such as amenities and to the description. I hope the changes will better reflect the benefits of Ridge Top Village and Ridge Top Summit at Shawnee Resort.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 18, 2007

Marty Farmer.

I think I finally edited it correctly

Joe

Joe M.
Jan 19, 2007

It looks like we have all the resorts listed on our website. There are two of them that are combined into one listing:

River Village I & II at Shawnee Resort and Ridge Top Village and Ridge Top Summit at Shawnee Resort

The other 7 are listed individually.

Since all the resorts share the amenities, I've updated the them on all the resort listings for Shawnee-on-Delaware. Please let us know if further changes need to be made.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.