Marriott's Harbour Lake

Has anyone sold?

Jan 29, 2007

Hi,

I love this place but I need to sell it. Has anyone sold a unit here recently? If so, how much? I am willing to negotiate, we are looking to buy something in Key West.

I'm new to Redweek. Thanks!

Janet H.
Feb 28, 2007

Hi,

What type of unit do you own.

I would also like to ask you about the exchange. Does this property exchange well ?

Sue S.
Jan 30, 2008

elis11 wrote:
Hi,

What type of unit do you own.

I would also like to ask you about the exchange. Does this property exchange well ?

We own here and have exchanged every year no problem. We own a two bedroom sleeps 6 unit

Dorothy E.
Jan 30, 2008

janeth123 wrote:
Hi,

I love this place but I need to sell it. Has anyone sold a unit here recently? If so, how much? I am willing to negotiate, we are looking to buy something in Key West.

I'm new to Redweek. Thanks!

Did you receive any replies. I'm wondering the same thing since our kids have grown older. Thanks!

Dorothy E.
May 25, 2009

just purchased unit at resort am interested inknowing if they resell easily and if it is easy to trade week at another resort

Rosemary O.
May 30, 2012

I have a floating week and am part of the Destination Program. What month is the most popular for renting? Easter, Thanksgiving?

Phyllis

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.