Wyndham Patriots' Place

Williamsburg Maintenance Fees

Feb 01, 2007

I recently attempted to purchase a unit at this resort from a private party on Redweek. The listed maintenance fees in the ad indicated the fees were $450 per year. When I received the estoppel report, the 2007 Maintenance Fees were listed as $550.00, with a special assessment of $200.00 which began in 2006, and continues through 2008. The estoppel report did not list the 2006 Maintenance costs. I would appreciate an owner of a Patriots Place property telling me if the 2006 to 2007 increase in Maintenance fees were 22.2%. The owner also never disclosed the special assessment cost. I have cancelled the purchase and would appreciate this information as I decide what to do next.

stanleyf5

Last edited by stanleyf5 on Feb 01, 2007 09:06 AM

May 15, 2007

stanleyf5 wrote:
I recently attempted to purchase a unit at this resort from a private party on Redweek. The listed maintenance fees in the ad indicated the fees were $450 per year. When I received the estoppel report, the 2007 Maintenance Fees were listed as $550.00, with a special assessment of $200.00 which began in 2006, and continues through 2008. The estoppel report did not list the 2006 Maintenance costs. I would appreciate an owner of a Patriots Place property telling me if the 2006 to 2007 increase in Maintenance fees were 22.2%. The owner also never disclosed the special assessment cost. I have cancelled the purchase and would appreciate this information as I decide what to do next.
I notice that your "post" is quite old, so I hope by now someone responded to you. I own at Patriot Place and have for years. Yes, there has been a special assessment for '06,07 and '08. After that, we hope the extra $200. will go away, at least for several years. They are renovating the units as I am sure they needed it. It is a great location and we bought mainly to exchange. Best of luck.

Lynne H.
Dec 29, 2007

stanleyf5 wrote:

Is there a homeowners site for Patriots Place

Nathan J.
Jan 02, 2008

Just wrote my check for 2008 to Patriot's Place. Maintenance fee was $621 and the Special Assessment was $200 for my Week 52 unit. Love going to Williamsburg for Christmas each year so the cost is bearable in my family's case.

Jay C.
Jan 02, 2008

jayc49 wrote:
Just wrote my check for 2008 to Patriot's Place. Maintenance fee was $621 and the Special Assessment was $200 for my Week 52 unit. Love going to Williamsburg for Christmas each year so the cost is bearable in my family's case.

We just bought a unit there 202A/B how is Patriots Place as I have never seen them.

Nathan J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.