Timeshare Companies

Where do I find a No Up Front Broker to sell my Timeshare in Fl.

Feb 10, 2007

I'd like to find a Realtor who actually knows what they are doing and will sell my Timeshare in Florida for market price. I want a No Up Front Fee broker. Does anyone know of a good one?

Thanks,

kingofthecanal@optonline.net

Rick K.
Feb 26, 2007

kingofthecanal wrote:
I'd like to find a Realtor who actually knows what they are doing and will sell my Timeshare in Florida for market price. I want a No Up Front Fee broker. Does anyone know of a good one?

Thanks,

Did you ever find someone to sell your timeshare without upfront fee?

Jd B.
Feb 26, 2007

Did you ever find someone to sell your timeshare without the upfront fee?

Jd B.
Feb 26, 2007

jdb6 wrote:
No I did not. Do u know of one?

Rick K.
Feb 28, 2007

Google 'no upfront fee timeshare brokers florida' and see what comes up.

BTW, your broker doesn't have to be in Florida to sell your timeshare.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=no+upfront+fee+timeshare+brokers+florida&btnG=Search

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Feb 28, 2007 07:12 AM

Mar 09, 2007

There is no such thing. I mean let's think it through. Why would a licensed broker take on a timeshare? I would think a licensed real estate broker would be much more interested in dealing with local real estate that sells for considerably more than the typical timeshare and therefore generates a much bigger commission. Plus, local real estate can be marketed locally by using the MLS, having an 'open house', or even a "For Sale" sign. Timeshare must me marketed to a much broader audience; a national or even a global audience. My mother is in real estate and has been for many years and we have thoroughly discussed this matter on a few occasions. The trick to successful timeshare resale is finding a good company to help you and pricing the ownership well.

Kt T.

Last edited by ktt2 on Mar 09, 2007 08:51 AM

Mar 09, 2007

Check-out Timeshare Adventures. They advertise everywhere and also pay for and perform the closing for buyers and sellers.

www.timeshareadventures.com

Kt T.
Mar 10, 2007

Actually, timeshare brokers and real estate brokers are two different entities. Timeshare brokers specialize in timeshares only, where real estate brokers specialize in real estate only .... they don't deal in timeshares. It's two different worlds.

ktt2 wrote:
There is no such thing. I mean let's think it through. Why would a licensed broker take on a timeshare? I would think a licensed real estate broker would be much more interested in dealing with local real estate that sells for considerably more than the typical timeshare and therefore generates a much bigger commission. Plus, local real estate can be marketed locally by using the MLS, having an 'open house', or even a "For Sale" sign. Timeshare must me marketed to a much broader audience; a national or even a global audience. My mother is in real estate and has been for many years and we have thoroughly discussed this matter on a few occasions. The trick to successful timeshare resale is finding a good company to help you and pricing the ownership well.

R P.
Mar 10, 2007

Do they charge an upfront fee? If so, don't bite. You can sell it yourself just as (or more) easily on Redweek if you price your week to attract the market (buyer).

ktt2 wrote:
Check-out Timeshare Adventures. They advertise everywhere and also pay for and perform the closing for buyers and sellers.

www.timeshareadventures.com

R P.
Mar 10, 2007

BTW, I've never seen an ad for Timeshare Adventures anywhere.

R P.
Mar 14, 2007

TRY SELLMYTIMESHARENOW.COM THEY ALSO HAVE A CLOSING COMPANY CALLED TRANSFERMYTIMESHARE.COM--- I BOUGHT RESALE THROUGH THEM AND WHEN I NEED HELP WITH SERVICE- THE OWNER LAURA SELWAY WAS EXTREMEMLY HELPFUL.

Benjamin B.
Mar 15, 2007

When you get ready to sell this timeshare just make sure this company doesn't charge an upfront fee.

benjaminb13 wrote:
TRY SELLMYTIMESHARENOW.COM THEY ALSO HAVE A CLOSING COMPANY CALLED TRANSFERMYTIMESHARE.COM--- I BOUGHT RESALE THROUGH THEM AND WHEN I NEED HELP WITH SERVICE- THE OWNER LAURA SELWAY WAS EXTREMEMLY HELPFUL.

R P.
Mar 15, 2007

kingofthecanal wrote:

Thanks,

King; Won't your resort management list it? Most people who are buying, contact the resort first.

Jon S.
May 09, 2007

jons29 wrote:
kingofthecanal wrote:

Thanks,

King; Won't your resort management list it? Most people who are buying, contact the resort first.

Timeshare Resales Worldwide - www.AllTimeshare.com is a long established licensed timeshare resale broker with no upfront fee.

Larry H.

Last edited by pat12468 on May 09, 2007 03:15 PM

May 10, 2007

www.sellmytimesharenow.com advertises on their website that they do not charge an upfront selling fee, however they DO charge an upfront marketing fee (same difference, just different wording - semantics).

The person below bought from the website above, they did not sell from that website.

benjaminb13 wrote:

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on May 10, 2007 06:32 AM

May 10, 2007

jdb6 wrote:
Not yet

Rick K.
May 10, 2007

pat12468 wrote:
jons29 wrote:
kingofthecanal wrote:

Thanks,

Timeshare Resales Worldwide - www.AllTimeshare.com is a long established licensed timeshare resale broker with no upfront fee.

No Marriott does not want it

Rick K.
May 11, 2007

www.alltimeshare.com doesn't say what their fees are on their website or if they are an upfront fee resale company or not.

You have to fill out a form on what you are trying to sell in order to get the answer to what fees they charge.

R P.
May 11, 2007

jayjay wrote:
www.alltimeshare.com doesn't say what their fees are on their website or if they are an upfront fee resale company or not.

You have to fill out a form on what you are trying to sell in order to get the answer to what fees they charge.

You apparently missed the very large bold letters at the top of the page which says No appraisals or upfront fees.

Larry H.
May 12, 2007

sellmytimesharenow says the same thing on their webpage but they DO CHARGE an upfront marketing fee when they get prospective clients on the phone via their sales spiel (same difference).

So what does alltimeshare charge for selling a timeshare? That info would be nice to share with us, and if they charge no upfront fees I will add them to my thread 'no upfront fee resale companies' in the buying and selling forum.

There are a couple of companies in that thread that charge a flat fee of $1500 (or 15% of the selling price over a certain amount). If alltimeshare has the same business model then I will gladly add them to that list.

pat12468 wrote:
You apparently missed the very large bold letters at the top of the page which says No appraisals or upfront fees.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.