Playa Linda Beach Resort

studios how do they rate

Feb 18, 2007

We are a family of 3 woundering if you had ever stayed in a studio at P.D.L and if so how was your experience?? THANKS TONY

Tony F.
Mar 06, 2007

Hi Tony, We own a couple of studios there and they are very comfortable. I don't know how old your child is, but, if they stay on the pull-out couch, it would be fine, but there would be little privacy. Hope this helps! Lynn

Lynn H.
Apr 05, 2007

We have stayed in a studio and a 1 bedroom. Since it was only my husband and I, the studio was more than sufficient. However, for privacy purposes, the 1 bedroom does have french doors which is nice if you have someone else staying in the unit.

Janice L.
Jun 24, 2007

lynnh47 wrote:
Hi Tony, We own a couple of studios there and they are very comfortable. I don't know how old your child is, but, if they stay on the pull-out couch, it would be fine, but there would be little privacy. Hope this helps! Lynn
Lynn did you talk to Tony

Nancy G.
Jun 24, 2007

Lynn did you talk to Tony*=

Nancy G.
Jun 03, 2008

nancy560 wrote:
Lynn did you talk to Tony*=
No, Nancy, he never contacted me. ??

Lynn H.
Mar 04, 2013

we have a studio at PL...works just fine for two people...pull out couch and sliding door separates those sleeping on the bed from the couch...not bad at all...

S. S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.