Silver Beach Club

Silver beach club hotel

Feb 20, 2007

We are going to the silver beach club next july 2007 for two weeks and I would like to know what you thinq about this hotel.

Thanq you

Isabelle

I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Isabelle B.
Feb 27, 2007

Hi Isabelle- My family and I have been going to Silver Beach Club for over 15 years and we love it! I hope that you have a wonderful time there, we may actually be there at the same time, my family and I will be there for one week starting on 07/07/07.

Rise B.
Sep 29, 2007

CAN SOME ONE SEND PICTURES OF THE MOTEL?

Lillian S.
Sep 30, 2007

lillians23 wrote:
CAN SOME ONE SEND PICTURES OF THE MOTEL?

Hi Lillian,

If you go to the resort's main page here on RedWeek.com http://www.redweek.com/resort/P806 you will see 8 photos of Silver Beach Club Resort Condo.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Mar 04, 2008

Check out the trip Advisor sight - I posted pictures there.

Lanny D.
Apr 22, 2008

riseb3 Hi Isabelle- My family and I have been going to Silver Beach Club for over 15 years and we love it! I hope that you have a wonderful time there, we may actually be there at the same time, my family and I will be there for one week starting on 07/07/07.[

Since you've been traveling to SBC for so long, would you be able to tell me if they permit early check-in?

Deanna A.
Apr 22, 2008

We went to check in at 2pm and was told, no early check ins, had to go back a hour later to check in. The place is a dump, dirty, noisy, lots of smokers around. Hope you don't have a studio, the fold out bed is too hard to sleep on, but they will give you egg crate mattress to ease the pain. They are renting single nights here for $40.00..Beach is right there, pool is ok..Not much around nearby..We were very disappointed in Daytona Beach itself..

deannaa22 riseb3 Hi Isabelle- My family and I have been going to Silver Beach Club for over 15 years and we love it! I hope that you have a wonderful time there, we may actually be there at the same time, my family and I will be there for one week starting on 07/07/07.[Since you've been traveling to SBC for so long, would you be able to tell me if they permit early check-in?[/Q]

Joe M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.