Island Links Resort

August Visit

Feb 20, 2007

We are coming to Island Links Resort in August thru our timeshare RCI. We have a 3 bedroom unit - could you tell us is the unit has 3 separate bedrooms because we are three couples.

Thank you.

Maria A.
Feb 28, 2007

mariaa85 wrote:
We are coming to Island Links Resort in August thru our timeshare RCI. We have a 3 bedroom unit - could you tell us is the unit has 3 separate bedrooms because we are three couples.

Thank you.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom last July, but quickly looked at a 3 bedroom. The third bedroom was separated from the living area by a sliding door. So yes the bedrooms are separate. I think the patio in the 2 bedroom is the Carolina room that becomes a bedroom in the 3 bedroom.

This is a beautiful resort. The free form zero entry pool is great. We would return in a heartbeat.

Janet M.
Feb 28, 2007

Thank you for the info. I am travelling with my two brothers and their wives so we definitely need our own bedroom. I was so hoping that the unit is spacious. I called the resort also and they said the unit was about 2500 square feet - that's pretty big. Also, do you know anything about golf in the area and could you recommend any good restaurants; Italian, American, Mexican or any good food?

Thanks again

Maria Reply to This

Maria A.
Apr 02, 2007

Maria,

We are headed to Island Links in about 10 days to stay in a 3 bedroom unit. When we return after Aprill 2nd I will let you know how it is. We have been to HHI before and there are many good restaurants available. I will send you some suggestions later this month.

Scott T.
May 31, 2007

How did you like the resort? Were the units furnished nicely or as dated as all the pics on the web?

Did you stay in a 2 bdr or 3?

Thanks......

Mike Z.
Jul 31, 2007

Just stayed at 'The Links" and the rooms are spectacular! They have a whole area just for kids at the pool with waterfalls and mushroom falls~ zero entry pool and they have a kids hall that has everything.! I have two REALLY good suggestions for food! The best Italian Pizzaria was Ridichios and the best place to eat is actually a dive for locals. Its called Captian Woody's. Nest to the Black Marlin, also very good. BUT DO NOT MISS breakfast at Stacks! The staff LOVE their job and its shows in its service and quality food!

Amy M.
Aug 09, 2007

The 3 BRs are indeed sep. There is one with a queen and a sofa sleeper in it. It is next to the hall bath which has double sinks, shower in tub. The master bedroom is a king with a large attached bath, double sinks, spa tub, sep shower and toilet. The 3rd bedroom has double doors from master and sep door from Living room. It may have been a sunroom but is furnished with a queen bed, dresser, its own tv and closet just like a bedroom. The master bedroom has no window when connector doors are closed so it is nice and dark for sleeping. We had 7 people and did great with the size. Don't think it is 2500. I was told 2000 with the balcony. Also, only the 3BR units are in buildings with elevators. yeah!

Miriam C.

Last edited by miriamc on Aug 09, 2007 09:10 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.