Feb 24, 2007

I'll have a few reviews of local eateries up here soon. Jim F.

Jim F.
Apr 07, 2009

any ideas for eateries?

also grocery store, church...

Any great places drove around the island to sightsee?

Ed S.
Apr 14, 2009

we enjoyed Mafolies at the top of the hill in St. Thomas very much. Just visited in early April and had great service, very good food and reasonable prices. They treated us well and we had 8 adults and 8 children/teens. the view at night is a real treat with the lights of the bay.

John K.
Jun 10, 2009

To eat: A room with a View, Havana Blue, Oceana, Craig & Sally's (our fav). Must see: Megan's Bay, Mountain Top (breath taking view of Medan's Bay), a day trip to St. John.

Views of Megan's Bay -Pics :[IMG]http://thumb5.webshots.net/t/55/55/2/6/59/2021206590056274965yrgrnE_th.jpg[/IMG]

There are very big grodery store on the island. You will have to drive "up the hill" ;-) Sorry, I don't remember the name.

Art D.
Mar 17, 2014

At the Tutu Park Mall. There is the best grocery store Plaza Extra. This is much better than Pueblo's.

Stephanie G.
Mar 28, 2018

Greenhouse Cafe, waterfront Downtown, always good, fair prices. Can be pricey, but compared to everywhere else a hargain. Delicious soups, seafood, salads, and conch fritters. Good iced tea, good mixed drinks. Nice lady mgr. This is the exact review I'd give the seafood restaurant in Red Hook. It's front door looks out onto the parking spaces for the Ferry dock. I think it's falled Fishtales. There is a bus stop on that corner. Best Fish soup I have ever eaten, anywherein the world. Like a thick, creamy chowder, but has way more in it than clams.Open air, nice deck. Food is so good. Get basic food like you would at home. Good prices. Best burger, Bolongo Bay hotel. Best lobster dinners, as well.

Robbie Lane J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.