Mirror Lake & Tamarack

photo of "Peppertree at Tamarack" in redweek.com

Feb 24, 2007

Redweek had a good photo of the Peppertree at Tamarack and Mirror Lake buildings. They removed the nice buildings and put up a photo of the Fairfield buildings which are very big buildings and not the nice Home-type buildings of the other two.

Joyce P.
Feb 25, 2007

joycep43 wrote:
Redweek had a good photo of the Peppertree at Tamarack and Mirror Lake buildings. They removed the nice buildings and put up a photo of the Fairfield buildings which are very big buildings and not the nice Home-type buildings of the other two.

Hi Joyce,

I've changed the main photo so hopefully this is the one you were talking about and it's more representative of the resort.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Feb 25, 2007

That's a good one of PT and ML. I think you should enter a resort for Fairfield at Tamarack too, even though the 3 resorts are in the same area. This way people can see what the Fairfield buildings look like if they are interested in a rental or sale ad that's posted. Thanks for fixing the correct picture for Peppertree.

Joyce P.
Feb 26, 2007

joycep43 wrote:
That's a good one of PT and ML. I think you should enter a resort for Fairfield at Tamarack too, even though the 3 resorts are in the same area. This way people can see what the Fairfield buildings look like if they are interested in a rental or sale ad that's posted. Thanks for fixing the correct picture for Peppertree.

Glad the photo is better. If I remember correctly that when I called Peppertree at Tamaradk the gal said that all the buildings were owned by Fairfield. If you haven't already, you could add your own photos to your posting so that interested renters will know what your unit looks like.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jul 17, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
joycep43 wrote:

Glad the photo is better. If I remember correctly that when I called Peppertree at Tamaradk the gal said that all the buildings were owned by Fairfield. If you haven't already, you could add your own photos to your posting so that interested renters will know what your unit looks like.

Thanks, Marty

All the buildings owned by Fairfield/Wyndham now? That is news. As Fairfield owners we were always put in the only two story building. Perhaps there are still fixed week owners in posession of the others.

MD

Mary D.
Jul 18, 2007

Fairfield owns but still the units are separate. We own both at Peppertree - fixed weeks and we own points at Fairfield at Tamarack. Our fixed weeks are always in the building we originally bought at the same weeks - but if we use points we are in the building by the lake. FF was going to build 5 buildings around the lake and may still years in the future but instead they are now concentrating on the Wilderness Hotel area. Fairfield bought up but still 3 different resort names in the same area: Peppertree at Tamarack, Mirror Lake (only one section when FF came in, stopped building those units and built the building) Fairfield at Tamarack.

Joyce P.
Jul 18, 2007

joycep43 wrote:
Fairfield owns but still the units are separate. We own both at Peppertree - fixed weeks and we own points at Fairfield at Tamarack. Our fixed weeks are always in the building we originally bought at the same weeks - but if we use points we are in the building by the lake. FF was going to build 5 buildings around the lake and may still years in the future but instead they are now concentrating on the Wilderness Hotel area. Fairfield bought up but still 3 different resort names in the same area: Peppertree at Tamarack, Mirror Lake (only one section when FF came in, stopped building those units and built the building) Fairfield at Tamarack.

Thanks for the clarification. Since you yourself and many others actually OWN the Peppertree units you bought into, would it be accurate to say the combined resort is Fairfield/Wyndham managed and they bought the common areas and open land for additional building?

It isn't unusual to find two (or more) resort groups and several Property Owners Associations sharing the grounds of what seems to be one resort--but it sure is confusing!

MD

Mary D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.