Riverside Suites

outdoor pool

Feb 26, 2007

I'm confused , Web site indicates one of the on site amenities is an outdoor pool, but when I called was told NO POOL????????????? Please clarify>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Louise F.
Feb 27, 2007

louisef21 wrote:
I'm confused , Web site indicates one of the on site amenities is an outdoor pool, but when I called was told NO POOL????????????? Please clarify>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention. Outdoor pool has been removed from this resort's amenities.

Thanks again, Marty

Marty F
Mar 16, 2012

In the original plans there was supposed to be a pool placed where the 3rd floor veranda/deck is now..The building inspectors told the developers during the reconstruction that the lower floors would not sustain the weight of the proposed pool. For a while they were allowing guests to use the pool and health facilities at a nearby hotel but that also went the way of the proposed front door to the resort where the entrance to the Landrys Restaurant is now..It just didn't happen..And by the way, there was supposed to be valet parking for guests and owners too..That would still be a great idea and there are probably 2 or 3 college students who would do it for tips only! Are you listening Wyndham?

William K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.