Mar 10, 2007

Is WI-FI available for internet connection at this resort?

Bob H.

Last edited by bobh137 on Mar 10, 2007 01:24 PM

Mar 25, 2007

bobh137 wrote:
Is WI-FI available for internet connection at this resort?
I own a unit there, and to the best of my knowledge, it is not.

Rich D.
Nov 13, 2007

We stayed there in Oct. of 2007 and WI-FI is available in the game room, lounge, and will be in most of the units by next year, they hope. It was a very nice place and the staff was wonderful. d

Dee M.
Apr 05, 2008

dee50 wrote:
We stayed there in Oct. of 2007 and WI-FI is available in the game room, lounge, and will be in most of the units by next year, they hope. It was a very nice place and the staff was wonderful. d
It is my understanding that most of Silverleaf's resorts have WI FI available at least in the game room/lounge areas. I own 2 weeks with Silverleaf; 1 in Flint Tx where they just built the indoor waterpark and 1 at Holiday Hills in Branson. I was just offered a red week at Oak 'n Spruce for 11,000 and wondering why they are so much cheaper on redweek.com. I just don't understand it.

Shawn F.
Apr 05, 2008

shawn316 wrote:
dee50 wrote:
It is my understanding that most of Silverleaf's resorts have WI FI available at least in the game room/lounge areas. I own 2 weeks with Silverleaf; 1 in Flint Tx where they just built the indoor waterpark and 1 at Holiday Hills in Branson. I was just offered a red week at Oak 'n Spruce for 11,000 and wondering why they are so much cheaper on redweek.com. I just don't understand it.

Dee M.

Last edited by dee50 on Apr 05, 2008 10:54 PM

Apr 05, 2008

I don't either, Shawn. Oak n Spruce was one of the nicer resorts we have stayed at in the last couple of years. The area is filled with things to do and is beautiful just to drive thru. The resort had a lot to offer and were making many improvements. I didn't like the location of the laundry area but that was my only complaint. Good luck. d

Dee M.
Jun 08, 2009

Yes. There is 1 hotspot, with multiple tables and chairs available.

Melody E.
Jul 10, 2009

I exchanged for next july 2010 next year at Oak and Spruce resort ..the ratings are so bad the reviews about how filthy the place is , is scary. I did look at the inside pool pictures and yes it is gross. But the outside pool is nice and some of the units are pretty ...Does anyone know about it otherwise I will lose the money and skip it.

Lisa H.
Jul 10, 2009

I'm not sure where you saw this "press" - I'd be curious to see it. I've always had a clean unit, altho sometimes there are stains on the carpet. I'm not crazy about their decorating style, but their home office is in Texas - and maybe rustic is popular there.

You are in luck though. Oak 'n Spruce is currently undergoing a major uplift. The pool, dressing rooms, saunas, etc. have all been "torn out" and are being totally replaced. Definitely do not give up your exchange fee for 2010.

Melody E.
Jul 10, 2009

Yes. See my June 8th response to this same question.

Melody E.
Jul 12, 2009

thanks so much for your reply I am so elated . My mind is at ease now....I am so happy for this information .... Take care

God bless.

Lisa H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.