Mar 15, 2007

my husband and I stayed with you march7 -10th.There was a charge that I don't understand.We stayed in room 113,it ws lovely,but there is a charge on my debit card at 3;45 MARCH9 TO ROOM 2258? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT IS FOR.iT WAS CHARGED ON A DEBIT CARD UNDER THE NAME MIGHAEL K YACKLEY.tHANK YOU MRS yACKLEY.pLEASE SEND CORRESPONDENCE TO lickbradpitt@hotmail.com Thanks again I look forward to our next stay Julia Yackley

Julia Y.
Mar 15, 2007

juliay8 wrote:
my husband and I stayed with you march7 -10th.There was a charge that I don't understand.We stayed in room 113,it ws lovely,but there is a charge on my debit card at 3;45 MARCH9 TO ROOM 2258? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT IS FOR.iT WAS CHARGED ON A DEBIT CARD UNDER THE NAME MIGHAEL K YACKLEY.tHANK YOU MRS yACKLEY.pLEASE SEND CORRESPONDENCE TO lickbradpitt@hotmail.com Thanks again I look forward to our next stay Julia Yackley

Hi Julia,

You will need to contact the resort directly about the charge. The phone number we have on record is 760-729-3500.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.