Salado Creek Villas

These people are crooks

Mar 17, 2007

We paid the $50 deposit, received our confirmation letter with our confirmation #. We came in on the 18th from Dallas. It's a 5 hr drive, we also had our 16 month old with us and were going to take him to Sea World. Sounds like a nice weekend getaway right? NOT. We arrived at Hill Country Inn Suites for our 90 min. tour. Were greeted by some very stressed front desk people. Upon seeing our "Marketing Manager", they turned us away stating we do not qualify because we don't have a mejor credit card. My husband does but when he set this up on the phone they stated our debit card was fine, they didn't have a problem taking our $50 deposit. We're 5 hrs away from home my baby desperately needed out of the car. We tried to find a hotel and on Spring Break there was nothing not even in Austin. I called Hill Country again and offerred to pay for our room they stated they had no rooms. So there never was a room to begin with. Nobody cared, the sales guys watched me have to change my baby's poopy diaper in their parking lot didn't even ask if we need a bathroom. We've called and called all they can tell us is we don't qualify. So why did they make us come all the way down? to turn us away. This is inhumane! They endangered our lives we ended up driving back in rush hour traffic. We vwere on the road for a total of 13 hrs, FOR NOTHING. No amount of money could give us our day our weekend back. And the worst thing NOBODY has even said " we're sorry this happened to you" or this is unlikely for this to happen. I ask why? because they did thid to several folks. We talked to some folks who drove 10hrs to get there and had both an elderly person and an infant. I pray to God everyone made it home safe. Do they care if we are safe? NO they do not. DO NOT buy into their little games it is not a legitimate sales presentation or offer. If you get a confirmation it just simply means drive down to give them a chance and you may or may not get to view their timeshares or get to stay there. In my 26 yrs of life I have never had such a terrible experience and never dealt with people who do not even try to make it right. So I paid 50 dollars and bought Sea World tickets to get trated worst than a dog and turn around and come home. I would not wish this on my worsr enemy or on any of the families of this resort who also did not have a care in the world for what another human being is being put thru. They do not have a heart. Good luck to all! Oh another thing about the debit card qualification, OUR confirmation letter did not state debit cards were not accepted, THE ONE they gave us upon turning us away DID. I HAVE BOTH. Which proves that they have some funny business going on.

Gina G.
Jul 16, 2007

Hello, I recently got an offer to come to this resort too. I am schedule to arrive their Saturday, July 21. I am just stunttned to hear that about this resort. I have also paid my money. Question: Is this resort new? Because if I drive down there it's going to get ugly. Please email me back asap. Before we leave. margaree leroy

Margaree L.
Jan 07, 2008

We flew from CA for a "free" weekend presentation. There was NO HOT WATER, no towels, filthy linens (bed had hair in it!!) toilet didn't flush, the roof was sagging, walls were water damaged, the staff rude and unconcerned. It was simply HORRIFIC. We left - it was disgusting. Months later a $300. charge (for the entire 3dy. FREE weekend) showed up on our charge card. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE and THESE PEOPLE (SHELL VACATIONS)

Jay M.
Jan 07, 2008

We had an experience similar to all of these statements and these people, this corporation (?) - should be jailed for credit card fraud and stealing. They don't even own Country Hill, they just work their scam out of that location. Although, in trying to contact them, I found out they have moved to some other location now. Beware.

Jay M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.