Mar 24, 2007

How do you rent a unit at Christmas. It seems all of the owners can't get Easter or Christmas. Is there a rental company that you can go through for the holidays?

Vicki B.
Mar 24, 2007

vburcham wrote:
How do you rent a unit at Christmas. It seems all of the owners can't get Easter or Christmas. Is there a rental company that you can go through for the holidays?

Hi,

You might consider posting a RedWish asking for a rental for Christmas at a specific resort or area. That way the owners will contact you if they have availability.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Aug 16, 2007

vburcham wrote:

my answer No owner owns those weeks. They are prefered weeks only for citizens of Mexico that own weeks there what I understand. If you put in a request in advance maybe you can get a week. I own 12 weeks and once in a while I can get it. Hope that helps you. Robert

Rob R.
Aug 16, 2007

robert, somewhat related to your topic. Are you ever successful in renting your units? I'm trying to rent and not having any luck! Any suggestions?

Debra G.
Aug 18, 2007

debrag4 wrote:
robert, somewhat related to your topic. Are you ever successful in renting your units? I'm trying to rent and not having any luck! Any suggestions?

Sorry, I have not been able to rent my timeshares for the past three years. I do come close. People that want them wait to the last minute to call and everything is booked up. Hope that helps.

Rob R.
Jul 09, 2008

marty8084 wrote:
vburcham wrote:

Hi,

You might consider posting a RedWish asking for a rental for Christmas at a specific resort or area. That way the owners will contact you if they have availability.

Thanks, Marty

H. Ann R.
Jan 17, 2009

You can bank your timeshare week with RCI and trade back to the Grand Mayan. Works if you have good trading power, but can only do that every 5 years.

Lin/Joe
Feb 11, 2009

annroe wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
vburcham wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Marty

Market V.
Jul 30, 2009

I too have not had much success with my rentals from this site. This site is great for finding a rental, but not renting your property.

Mark & Oran O.
Feb 15, 2012

Hi, I was pleased to spot your message. I live in the UK and have purchased Grand Bliss - I visited it last Christmas. I am about to book for this Christmas, but will be unable to go. I am wondering if anyone would want to rent it from me if I managed to get a reservation? Regards. Jane

Jane O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.