The Inn at Mazatlan

inn at mazatlan

Mar 25, 2007

we are considering buying a 2 Bedroom unit, 3rd floor Azteca(original) building. We have stayed in the new tower, but do not know what this other unit might be like. Any pictures or information would be appreciated

Frank (spnpb@comcast.com)

Frank R.
Apr 27, 2007

frankr88 wrote:
we are considering buying a 2 Bedroom unit, 3rd floor Azteca(original) building. We have stayed in the new tower, but do not know what this other unit might be like. Any pictures or information would be appreciated

Hi Frank: You can pull up the website Inn at Mazatlan and they show all the floor plans in the Azteca. We have owned a week at unit 4106 for a number of years - gorgeous views - I prefer this to the Tower because that building is so far from the beach and so close to the road . Veronica (rufuschow@earthlink.net)

Veronica S.
Aug 02, 2007

veronicas7 wrote:
frankr88 wrote:

Hi Frank: You can pull up the website Inn at Mazatlan and they show all the floor plans in the Azteca. We have owned a week at unit 4106 for a number of years - gorgeous views - I prefer this to the Tower because that building is so far from the beach and so close to the road . Veronica

Sharon I.

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 02, 2007 10:05 PM

Aug 02, 2007

Frank, We own 3101-3102 a week in June, and love the location. We also own 2 weeks in 7105 in January and wouldn't trade for anything in the tower. Being so close to the beach all you hear is the surf and not the traffic. They are in the process of remodeling the units in the Azteca building now to bring them up to date with the other remodels.

Sharon I.
Feb 15, 2013

You are confusing the buildings I think. The Azteca is the new high rise tower. The Inca is closer to the beach.

Chris H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.