Hawaiian Sun Holidays

Waikiki Banyan maintenance fees

Apr 02, 2007

I already own at the Waikiki Banyan and am interested in finding out the name of the company that collects the maintenance fees and how to contact them.

Thank You,

Joni Bugara

Joni B.
Apr 03, 2007

jonib16 wrote:
I already own at the Waikiki Banyan and am interested in finding out the name of the company that collects the maintenance fees and how to contact them.

Thank You,

Joni Bugara

I am thinking about buying there is there something the realtor isn't telling me ???

Brian W.
Oct 23, 2007

Which timeshare do you own there? Hawaiian Sun is managed by VRI (Vacation Resorts International in Salt Lake City, Utah).

Dave L.
Jan 18, 2009

I own a week at the Hawaiian Sun Holidays. If you have questions about this location, contact me.

Dave L.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 18, 2009 04:01 PM

May 22, 2016

You can contact the Hawaiian Sun Holidays onsite manager at (808) 922-0531. Maintenance fees and taxes for 2016 are $470.

This is a very convenient and comfortable place to stay in Waikiki, especially if you are trying to save money. One parking space is included for free. Some locations charge as much as $25 per day for parking.

Dave L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.