Club Wyndham Grand Desert

nightly rentals?

Apr 05, 2007

I would like to stay at this resort, but I don't have a week to spare, I'd like to stay 2 nights in July, probably end of July, I own in Escondido, Villas on the green, how does this work?

Elizabeth G.
Apr 05, 2007

elizabethg61 wrote:
I would like to stay at this resort, but I don't have a week to spare, I'd like to stay 2 nights in July, probably end of July, I own in Escondido, Villas on the green, how does this work?

Your best bet would be to add a RedWish here on RedWeek.com to ask what you are looking for. You might be able to work out an exchange too. Most timeshares are for a full week but you might be able to work something out with another owner.

Marty F
May 12, 2007

Nighly rentals are available at Fairfield Grand Desert. It depends on the dates in July. If you are interested in 2 weekend nights, then you should book soon.

Doreen W.

Last edited by marty8084 on May 12, 2007 11:44 PM

Aug 15, 2007

We have book a week at the Fairfield Grand Desert but need an additional night on the end of our stay. I would like to rent one night, Sunday November 4th with check out on November 5th. How can I do this?

Anna G.
Aug 15, 2007

annag49 wrote:
We have book a week at the Fairfield Grand Desert but need an additional night on the end of our stay. I would like to rent one night, Sunday November 4th with check out on November 5th. How can I do this?

Hi Anna,

Since most timeshares are for a full week you might check with the resort itself to see if the one extra night might be possible.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 15, 2007 08:19 PM

May 06, 2008

I own at this resort and visit this resort at least 6 times per year. Please contact me johnd792 to request additional information about the resort.

John D.

Last edited by johnd792 on May 06, 2008 08:47 PM

Jul 10, 2008

elizabethg61 wrote:

sorry didn't realize this was a last year post.

Daisy R.

Last edited by daisy14 on Jul 10, 2008 07:40 AM

Jul 12, 2008

elizabethg61 wrote:
Elizabeth, We just got back from this resort, it was 113-117 and the place was crowded... no room in the pools to many people! There are many nicer places to stay.

L K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.