Surf Rider Resort

Surf Rider Resort

Apr 15, 2007

I had a horrible experience at the Surf Rider Resort, located on 1441 S Ocean Blvd., Pompano Beach. It is not on the beach! It is across the street from hotels on the beach that offer access to the beach. The apartment was dirty. The mattresses were not dustmite free and the rug, oh, my lord! What a smell, not mold or mildew, but dust. My allergies went crazy. The towels are so poor in quality, that Motel 6 towels and blankets are a 5 star quality compare to them. The service, well, they couldn't even tell me where the nearest supermarket was. When I asked, all I got was, I couldn't tell. Don't they live in the area? And if they don't, don't they scan the neighborhod? To have an iron and a board I had to give $10. deposit. I guess coming, from Fairfield I get spoil, that's why I bought Fairfield. RCI should check their affiliates before recommending places. They need a self evaluating/accountability system of inspecting the properties they advertise as part of the exchange. I'll never be back there. It is a true dump and expensive!!!! It cost me the same as being in a Hyatt or Wyndham. Incredible.

Maria Elena G.
Sep 06, 2007

True, you are not at a Fairfield or Wyndham. If you want that level with RCI, stick with Gold Crown Resorts. You will be disappointed with anything else.

Rebecca B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.