Apr 16, 2007

We plan to be at the Golden Coast Holiday Club resort between May 5 to May 12. I will appreciate any information regarding what to see, what to do? night-life, nice cities, markets etc. All information will be welcome.

Yossi F.
Jul 31, 2007

yossif wrote:
We plan to be at the Golden Coast Holiday Club resort between May 5 to May 12. I will appreciate any information regarding what to see, what to do? night-life, nice cities, markets etc. All information will be welcome.

Did you end up going to this location? If so, how was it. We would like to go the end of April 2008.

Alex

Alex C.
Aug 08, 2007

alexc46 wrote:
yossif wrote:

Did you end up going to this location? If so, how was it. We would like to go the end of April 2008.

Alex

Diane S.
Aug 08, 2007

I would also be interested in your review of the Golden Coast Holiday Club. I wasn't terribly impressed with the photo's I've seen online. We will be staying in a one bedroom unit in June 2008. Thanks for the information. Diane

Diane S.
Aug 13, 2007

Since few years ago this resort is a club mediterranee (Club MED ) resort.That implies that it is mainly a french speaking place but of course it is also multinational.Lots of sports and animation in general entertaining you up to late at night .The food is excellent.Either by public transport,organised tours or ,even better, by hiring a car one can visit the surrounding area and continental Greece.

Aristogitonas K.

Last edited by aristogitonask on Aug 13, 2007 02:44 PM

Sep 01, 2007

Does anyone know how to get to this resort (Golden Coast Holiday Club) from Athens airport? - train, bus, car rental? We plan to arrive Athens October 13th. Thanks a lot for any guidance.

Penny P.
Nov 30, 2007

Can anyone tell me how to get to this resort from Athens Airport bearing in mind that we are in our early 60's. Also what there is to see in the area and around Athens. I also need to know the best way of getting backwards and forwards to Athens for sightseeing purposes. We will be there in May 2008

Lynn M.
Mar 23, 2008

aristogitonask wrote:
Since few years ago this resort is a club mediterranee (Club MED ) resort.That implies that it is mainly a french speaking place but of course it is also multinational.Lots of sports and animation in general entertaining you up to late at night .The food is excellent.Either by public transport,organised tours or ,even better, by hiring a car one can visit the surrounding area and continental Greece.
Were there public buses going to and from Athens ??? Tom

Thomas S.
Mar 23, 2008

Is there public transportation from Marathon to Athens and return .?? Thanks Tom

Thomas S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.