Apr 18, 2007

hi , this is tahani from kuwait . is this hotel part of the RCI timeshare hotels ?

Tahani H.
Apr 18, 2007

tahanih wrote:
hi , this is tahani from kuwait . is this hotel part of the RCI timeshare hotels ?

Yes, Tahani, this timeshare has an exchange affiliation with both RCI and Interval International.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Aug 27, 2007

1. How much is the transfer fee for this resort? 2. The one bedroom lockout (700 sq. ft) has two seperate entrance. Can it split into to two weeks use as a stuido? 3. If I want to give one week to my friend to use; but I will not be there to check in for her...is there a fee I have to pay? ie. gift certificate fee? How does this work?

Viki O.
Aug 28, 2007

vikio wrote:
1. How much is the transfer fee for this resort? 2. The one bedroom lockout (700 sq. ft) has two seperate entrance. Can it split into to two weeks use as a stuido? 3. If I want to give one week to my friend to use; but I will not be there to check in for her...is there a fee I have to pay? ie. gift certificate fee? How does this work?

Each resort has different policies and procedures you should be aware of before trying to rent your timeshare. Take a few minutes to call your resort to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.